Medical Dry Imaging Film X-ray For AGFA 5300 / 5302 / 5500 KND-A
Konida Medical Dry Film (KND-A)
Konida Medical Dry Film (KND-A) has image layer and protect layer
on different side of bluish polyester bases, and there are no
sensitive silver halide in both layer. The film is fit for thermal
printer to print digital image which is processed and stored in the
computer, to attain the enhanced x-ray image quality. Compared to
traditional silver halide processing, the procedure is more
convenient and the speed of processing is faster. Meanwhile, it
reaches to the goal of environment protection because the whole
procedure is free of the Chemicals.
High max density
Compatible with thermal printers
It can be processed under room light condition since the film is
not sensitive to light.
The product can be directly printed with thermal printers to get
ideal image. The print conditions should be tested when using in
other printer types.
Please store the film in cool and dry place without dust. Keep away
from direct sunlight, acid or alkaline gas.
Details as follows
1. Temperature and humidity,temperature 10℃～23℃, humidity
30％～65％RH, keep away from the heat resource.
2. Gas,There are no hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide,
formaldehyde, and any other alkaline gas, etc.
3. Pile,Please keep film upright to avoid the bad influence caused
Period of validity
The period of validity is 24 months under above conditions.
Conditions of usage
The best condition of usage as followingTemperature 18℃～24℃,
1. Store the film under the conditions specified above.
2. Take the film out of the cool place and place the film with the
package in the place where the film will be used for at least 4
hours, to avoid the steam concentrate on the film and damage the
3. It should be careful to handle the film, don’t crash, fold,
distort and rub the film, don’t touch the film with wet hand.
4. Dealing with the waste film should obey the local law and
Package and Size
1.Konida Medical film type, KND-A, Suitable for AGFA
Konida medical dry film